I am happy to announce the launch of Teaching & Learning in Higher Ed. (ISSN 2329-2504), a digital project that supports teachers and reformers in higher education through encouraging serious engagement with the scholarship on teaching and learning.
Submissions to the blog are welcome on an ongoing basis.
Since its soft launch in March, visitors have viewed the site more than 4500 times. Some of the most viewed posts to date include:
- Grow the 8% (Infographic)
- Eric Mazur’s Incredible Transformation in Teaching College Physics
- Preparing Students For What We Can’t Prepare Them For
- Widely Observed Rituals of Compliance: Ted Marchese on the Assessment Movement
- Big Rubrics and Weird Genres, Anson et al.
- Professor Deeply Hurt by Student’s Evaluation, The Onion
I hope you will consider visiting, reading, following, commenting, sharing, and/or submitting posts to the blog.
Paul T. Corrigan
Teaching & Learning in Higher Ed.